Here are some of Scott's animal photos from today. This is a beautiful park, with great opportunities to see wildlife very close up. Our favorites of the day were a pride of lions, including daddy, mommy and two cubs; and a group of gorillas (Kimi, what's a group of gorillas called? I should have learned that today!) Thanks, Kimi! We saw a troop of gorillas! ;) I knew you would know!
Sunday, February 25, 2007
San Diego Wild Animal Park
Here are some of Scott's animal photos from today. This is a beautiful park, with great opportunities to see wildlife very close up. Our favorites of the day were a pride of lions, including daddy, mommy and two cubs; and a group of gorillas (Kimi, what's a group of gorillas called? I should have learned that today!) Thanks, Kimi! We saw a troop of gorillas! ;) I knew you would know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
It is called a troop. Yes you should have learned that apparently you were not paying attention during science class. This is your brother and not Kimi.
p.s. Kimi is the one who told me they were called a troop
Post a Comment