Friday, June 08, 2007

Wow...30!

Wow, what I surprise I had today when we got home! My wonderful husband had thrown me a mini-surprise party! There were just a few people here, and it was wonderful! This is my favorite moment of the entire week! Right after happy birthday was sung, with the beautiful cake Kimi decorated and the three girls blew the candles out, I got two of the sweetest kisses ever from my two amazing daughters! What a lucky mommy I am! And, wow, I sure am 30 now! Look at the wrinkles in the corners of my eyes! Maybe that means I'm really happy and smile a lot! I know I'm 2 months behind on blogging, and promise to catch up soon! Our computer is being re-done, so it's taking time for me to have full use of the computer and photo software!

1 comment:

Team Houston said...

Love that photo!