Monday, July 09, 2007

The Holiday Week and our Vacation




Where can you start, when you've had the most incredible time, and spent it with the most amazing people? We were blessed with 5 days off this week, to go camping at my Grandparent's lake cabin. We spent the week with my family, the greatest people ever! I am counting my blessings each day that I get to spend with them. The words to a country song by Brad Paisley keep going through my mind as I edit my photos from this week. "I live for little moments like that..." I have three incredible grandparents who are all turning 81 this year, and are full of so much wisdom and love. They are such great role models to us all.

2 comments:

Team Houston said...

These are the best photos ever! My favorite is the American Flag and the hands.

You did such a great job captureing the moments! I am so glad that you got to spend time with all of your Grandparents.

Heather said...

I love the photos with Scott and the girls on the dock, so cute.

Luv ya, H