Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving


There is so much for me to be thankful for this year. The first is my health. I have always taken that for granted, but don't anymore. I am also thankful for our new home, and the fulfillment of one of our biggest dreams. I am thankful for our amazing family and friends, all the great people in our lives. I am thankful that when Emma is asked what she's thankful for, she says her family and her animals. I'm thankful that my mom got to spend the day with us, and we cooked together, while she taught me some of her classic Thanksgiving recipes. We were all so relaxed and happy! Such a special day we had. I am so thankful for my amazing husband who works to hard for us, and is such a good daddy to our girls, and of course, I'm thankful for the blessing of our two beautiful daughters.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: