We got to go and visit one of my best friend's, Jenn, this weekend. She's due with her 3rd baby in about three weeks. I got the pleasure of taking pictures of her belly bump! She's so beautiful and glowing right now, and she's got the prettiest tummy I've ever seen in person! She's also got two adorable kiddos waiting for their new baby sister, baby Avery to arrive.
Thursday, January 17, 2008
Jennifer
We got to go and visit one of my best friend's, Jenn, this weekend. She's due with her 3rd baby in about three weeks. I got the pleasure of taking pictures of her belly bump! She's so beautiful and glowing right now, and she's got the prettiest tummy I've ever seen in person! She's also got two adorable kiddos waiting for their new baby sister, baby Avery to arrive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment