Jenn called this morning at about 5:30, and let me know she was in the hospital! At about 10:00 I talked to Roger and he said she had some Pitocin around 9:00, and still working on baby time! February 4th...great birthday! I always wished Amethyst was my birth stone! ;) Lucky girl...
Monday, February 04, 2008
Baby Avery is on her way out!!!
Jenn called this morning at about 5:30, and let me know she was in the hospital! At about 10:00 I talked to Roger and he said she had some Pitocin around 9:00, and still working on baby time! February 4th...great birthday! I always wished Amethyst was my birth stone! ;) Lucky girl...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Thanks for the update on Jenn! I was hoping that is what I'd find on your blog today! Do you know if Jess is able to be there?
Post a Comment