My first time trying this out!!! I saw this 10 for Tuesday idea on another person's blog and just loved it! Like she had said, she ended up blogging things from their normal everyday lives that she may not have normally blogged had she not done this! So, thanks for the idea, Emily!
1. Sara-ism's :
*poppipop (lollipop);
*my yawn-ness is from my tired-ness (or, my yawn-ness IS NOT from my tired-ness!);
*I'm 6!
*The sad monkey movie (referring to Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium and the sad sock monkey)
2. My husband working his bootie off to make our house beautiful!
3. Possibly the perfect shade of sage sampled on the outside of our house today!
4. Fresh eggs to make quiche for dinner, collected by Miss Emma from our chickens!
5. I get to drive to see one of my bestest girlfriends and her brand new baby tomorrow.
6. Showing Kim the pics I took of Aubrey and seeing the joy in her eyes as she looked at them.
7. The blessing that we live where we do. We have a small pond outside our house and our girls are watching the frogs right now with flashlights as they begin their evening song. They are thrilled!
8. Toilet paper - you don't realize how much you rely on it until you run out of it! ;)
9. Emma is amazing us every day at the speed at which she is learning new things in school, especially reading!
10. My brand new camera!





1 comment:
Love these two photos...I need that lense!
~M
Post a Comment