I can still remember the first time I met Alexia. She was three weeks old, and the most adorable baby ever! I had just found out I was pregnant with Em about 2 months before, so I was so eager with anticipation, and so thrilled to be sharing in the experience with a friend! Now she's a busy bustling 7 year old, full of life and oh how beautiful! Happy 7 year mommy anniversary, Trina! Love you guys!
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Happy 7th Birthday Alexia
I can still remember the first time I met Alexia. She was three weeks old, and the most adorable baby ever! I had just found out I was pregnant with Em about 2 months before, so I was so eager with anticipation, and so thrilled to be sharing in the experience with a friend! Now she's a busy bustling 7 year old, full of life and oh how beautiful! Happy 7 year mommy anniversary, Trina! Love you guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Love that second one of her!!
Post a Comment