I can't believe it's been three years since the first day I laid eyes on her and she stole a piece of my heart. I love this little girl so much, I would take her in as my own in a second. She's already four now, and such a beautiful vibrant little girl. Her eyes sparkle, her giggle is contagious and her will is iron! We love you so much Simone. Happy 4th Birthday big girl.
Tuesday, April 08, 2008
Happy 4th Birthday Simone!
I can't believe it's been three years since the first day I laid eyes on her and she stole a piece of my heart. I love this little girl so much, I would take her in as my own in a second. She's already four now, and such a beautiful vibrant little girl. Her eyes sparkle, her giggle is contagious and her will is iron! We love you so much Simone. Happy 4th Birthday big girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment