So, Scott found a picture of us from high school. We were teasing him about his mullet, and he completely denies that he ever had one! Well, it came up again tonight, so I set out to prove him wrong. Anyone who knew him way back when will find this as hilarious as I did. I found proof, within 30 seconds that he did, in fact, have a mullet! (See description below, titled minitruckmullet, found on mulletsgalore.com) I now need to work on finding a perfect match picture to prove to him that I am right, because he is still denying it! ;) It was like this description was written for him!!!
5. minitruckmullet
Thought to be extinct in 1994, and usually too wily to be caught on camera, the minitruckmullet is a rare sighting indeed. The minitruckmullet has only the bottom part of his hairline on the base of his neck long.
The preferred attire of this species is Oakley Razorblade sunglasses, a turtleneck shirt with a gold cross and chain (hanging proudly), accompanied by tight fitting Guess? jeans.
The vehicle owned by the minitruckmullet almost always has a lame slogan airbrushed on the tailgate ("U Snooz, U Looz," "Teal Dream" etc.) and a "No Fear," "Fear This," or Calvin Pissing sticker.
- Mulletude: 6
- Aggressiveness: 7
- Hobbies: cruising the Taco Bell parking lot at lunch time for high school chicks, annoying everyone in the neighborhood with their insipid car alarms, bumpin' the treble
- Sightings: performance auto parts stores, the mall
- Favorite Band: Vanilla Ice





5 comments:
Uhuh! I remember. HE DID HAVE one but he was still darn GOOD LOOKING even with it!
That is why the girls liked him you know. Not JUST because he was athletic, nice, drove motorcycles and funny....it's all because of the HAIR.
xxxx
oooo
~Michele
Oh yes he did!!! It was a little shorter and thicker looking compared to many other mullets, but it was definitely a mullet =) chuckle, chuckle!!
i didnt know him then, but from the pictures.. totally mullet!
I am enjoying your blog... and I must say my keyboard is damp with the tears that fell as I laughed so hard reading about the minitruckmullet. I will be checking back in for pictures!
I am not sure why, but my comment was left under Abbie's name.. it should have actually said Stacie. I will try and figure this out :)
Post a Comment