Thursday, July 24, 2008

Stupid Butt

Not a very nice post title, I know. I've been meaning to blog this for quite some time now. You see, we have some new favorite words in our house lately. Sara finds any reason or excuse to say Stupid Butt! She loves it and thinks it's so great. I've even tried to do the old "say it 100 times to make it not funny" trick, but, apparently, it's still very funny! ;) So, in honor of Sara...Stupid Butt, Stupid Butt, Stupid Butt! ;)

1 comment:

Heather said...

You're about 97 stupid butts short or funny. : ) Try living with two boys. Fart, poop, butt... are their favorite words. They also enjoy making pretend fart and burp noises. So, I'm sorry but I have no compassion for the brief phase that your daughter is going through, because I have been living in "stupid butt land" for about 4 years now. ; )