


Oh my goodness, where has the time gone? My sweet little girl is already 7 years old today! She is so fun. I love it that she is always concerned with other people around her, helping out and making sure everyone is happy. She is the best big sister. I love it that she asks me if she can help me when I'm working. I love it that she loves to smell everything, just like I do! Last night she was in a smelling frenzy because I washed all the sheets and blankets in the house. She told me that she liked my pillows better before I washed them, because they smelled like me, and now they don't. I told her not to worry, because after I slept on them one night, they would again. Later that night, she went to bed smelling her blankie and let me know she also liked the smell of that better before it was washed too. ;) I love it that she has her own sense of style. Inside she's a fashion guru, but outside she's often too shy to show it. I love it that she loves animals. Wherever we are, she always picks out the animals and their little details. She loves them all. I love it that when she decides to do something she does it. There's no standing in her way. Her determination, compassion, love of life and smile bring me such joy. Happy 7th Birthday sweet girl. I love you...





3 comments:
Oh, Becca, she is such a beautiful girl.
Happy 7th birthday, sweet Emma!
Happy Birthday HEMMA!
Hope you feel much better!
xoxo US
Happy Birthday- we love you!
Post a Comment