
I can't believe that my baby is 4 years old already. Happy Birthday to my sweet fancy girl! We love you so much. You bring so much joy to our lives and our days. I love how you want to wear big fancy dresses everywhere we go! It doesn't matter if you're going to school, to the grocery store or the park, you always want to wear big fancy twirly dresses! You love all the Christmas dresses and Easter dresses we have and you make such good use out of all of them! You love your sparkly shoes and wear them all the time! You love your tights, too! I always have to reassure your teachers that it's okay for you to play in these dresses, and to please let you paint in them, too! I've finally talked Daddy into letting you wear your dress up clothes with him to Home Depot. I'm sure you get the cutest looks from everyone when you're there! Most mornings you wake up wondering if you can have cookies or doughnuts for breakfast. What's so great about that is that you remind me that we need to enjoy life and not take it so seriously all the time! You are so good at making friends wherever you go, because you're not shy at all. You love people and always want to be right in the middle of things! You try and tell people you're 7 so that you can be like Emma! Your greatest frustration in life is that you aren't 7 and you can't quite do all that your sissy does yet. Someday you will be there, and I'm sure it won't take long. I love how in the mornings you will lay to still next to me, even though you're awake. You just lay there quietly all snuggled up to me, and rest your hand on my arm lovingly. You are my snuggler when it's rest time! But, when we're out and about you stay far away from me, exploring and not being held back by anyone! I love you so much sweet girl. You will always be my fancy girl.





No comments:
Post a Comment