Sometimes I wonder, do the photos we take really show reality in our lives, or do they just glorify them by showing only the best parts? No one took pictures of us two weeks ago all terribly sick with Influenza B, all feeling like we were on our deathbeds, or our house turned completely upside down from all the floors being redone (all snowballing from water damage from a leak in our laundry room) or the laundry and dishes piled up to what feels like the ceiling! But then, yesterday at the craft store, I came across this quote...
"You never see the bad days in a photo album but it's those days that get us from one happy snapshot to the next." -Unknown
AMEN!!!





1 comment:
Great JOB! Love the new/updated blog.
I enjoyed looking at it.
I also like you idea of what kind of photos to take!
Cheers! ~M
Post a Comment