Baby Aubrey is the newest addition to the family. She is Scott's cousin's baby. Her mom is the infamous Kim who does our hair! I was so thrilled when Kim asked me to take Aubrey's "6" (really 7) month pictures! They have a beautiful home, so that made it easy! Also, with a baby as pretty as Aubrey, you can't really go wrong! I had so much fun shooting these!
Tuesday, March 04, 2008
Baby Aubrey
Baby Aubrey is the newest addition to the family. She is Scott's cousin's baby. Her mom is the infamous Kim who does our hair! I was so thrilled when Kim asked me to take Aubrey's "6" (really 7) month pictures! They have a beautiful home, so that made it easy! Also, with a baby as pretty as Aubrey, you can't really go wrong! I had so much fun shooting these!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Whos blog is this??
SS or TW??
You funny girl! ;) Love ya
Post a Comment