Monday, March 03, 2008
Happy 3rd Birthday to our sweet Sara Anne!
What a wonderful day we had on Saturday with Sara's birthday party. Our house was full of family and friends that we love so much! Sara was glowing and basking in the attention and love she was given from everyone. She is truly our social butterfly! Each time she would get a gift, she would hug the giver and thank them enthusiastically! She kept on hugging her gifts, as shown here! I don't have many pictures yet, because I relied on Kimi and Michele to take many of the important ones! Today was Sara's official birthday, so in honor of her, I wanted to post for her special day.
Things I love about Sara:
Her amazing eyes
Her amazing smile
Her magnetic personality
Her incredible sense of humor
The way people are drawn to her
Her sincerity
The way she rubs the side of my face, or pushes my hair away from my eyes
The way she pulls my face towards hers when she thinks I'm not giving her my undivided attention
When she holds my hand when she's falling asleep
The way she sings to me when we're driving in the car
The unconditional love she has for her sister
The enthusiasm and excitement for life she shows me every day
Her animated facial expressions
Her affection
Her cute nakie bum
I love you with all my heart, Sara Anne. Happy Birthday Angel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
What a great job you did on Saras description!!! SO sweet! What a great Mommy you are.
Love, M
Post a Comment