OK, do tell the truth! I have seen you in a bathing suite when you were younger, Wikiki Beach.....She is taking after her Momma and her Daddy! The two of you make cute babies :')I know Jenn would agree with me about the bathing suite.And I have also seen your cheerleading outfits!xxxxoooo~M
Can I borrow that raising girls book when you are finished?I keep forgetting to ask you.~M
Post a Comment
2 comments:
OK, do tell the truth!
I have seen you in a bathing suite when you were younger, Wikiki Beach.....She is taking after her Momma and her Daddy! The two of you make cute babies :')
I know Jenn would agree with me about the bathing suite.
And I have also seen your cheerleading outfits!
xxxx
oooo
~M
Can I borrow that raising girls book when you are finished?
I keep forgetting to ask you.
~M
Post a Comment