
This was Simone entirely on her own! Wow!


It turns out we have a gifted athlete on our hands. Not only can she ride barrels like the big girls, but it turns out she's pretty amazing at gymnastics, too! She decided last week that she wanted to be able to pull herself up onto the bar by herself, so she conquered it. (See video in above post) One thing I can say about this girl is that when she decides she wants to do something, she does it! I'm so proud of her!

Our little munchkin learned how to hop on one foot at Simone's party, and boy was she proud of herself! (See video in post above) She did it over and over. It was so cute! She melts our heart!
1 comment:
Wow, they are having fun!
Look how high Emma is!
Yes, I can't sleep.
~M
Post a Comment