I can't believe I've actually come to the time that both my sweethearts will be in school at the same time! Sara has now started preschool about a month ago. She goes twice a week for about 2 1/2 hours. She has been crying every time I drop her off, but then immediately stops as soon as I leave (affirmed by both teachers and other parents!) She absolutely loves going, just not the saying goodbye to Mommy part. Well...today I succumbed...I offered a bribe of ice cream after school if she wouldn't cry at drop off this morning. Guess what??? IT WORKED! So, that's what the hype of bribing is all about! I should try that more often! ;) Here are a few pics of her first day, back in September.
Thursday, October 16, 2008
My baby...My preschooler
I can't believe I've actually come to the time that both my sweethearts will be in school at the same time! Sara has now started preschool about a month ago. She goes twice a week for about 2 1/2 hours. She has been crying every time I drop her off, but then immediately stops as soon as I leave (affirmed by both teachers and other parents!) She absolutely loves going, just not the saying goodbye to Mommy part. Well...today I succumbed...I offered a bribe of ice cream after school if she wouldn't cry at drop off this morning. Guess what??? IT WORKED! So, that's what the hype of bribing is all about! I should try that more often! ;) Here are a few pics of her first day, back in September.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Oh yah! I am all about the bribes lately, helps us survive :O)
xoxo M
What a big girl you are now miss Sara =) We love you!
Love you Sara Anne!
Love the new look of your blog.
How about some photos of your Grandparents :O)
xoxo M
I like this one too!! There are so many cute ones how are we to decide!!! Love ya!
I have named you one of my Honest Blogs! Check out my blog to read more :O)
Please do not feel like you have to do this.....Just wanted you to know that I enjoy your blog :O)
xoxo,
Michele
Wow, she's so grown up looking!! Is it hard to have the house to yourself or are you loving it? Congrats on the new photography business... you take amazing pictures and I bet you'll be very successful!!
Post a Comment