
My grandparents recently celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary! They are the most inspiring, incredible people. Throughout their 60 years together they have raised eight children, who all still love and respect each other. That says a lot by today's standards where families are constantly falling apart. Somehow their loyalty and devotion have rubbed off on their kids. We aren't the most perfect family by any means, but to have 40 people still love spending time together and making a point to be together at least 3-4 times a year is so incredible to me. They are such an inspiration to me; a marriage and family that I strive to achieve. Congratulations Grandma and Grandpa, I love you!

1 comment:
I just got off the phone with you.
Simone just said, "can I come up there and look (at your blog.)"
So I lift her up.
Sophie says, "see UNCLE!"
Simone, "what?"
Sophie, "UNCLE!!!"
Great family pictures! Frame them...
xoxo M
Post a Comment