Sunday, November 09, 2008

Honest Weblog Award

I have been prized with the Honest Weblog award by Michele Houston.

“When you receive the prize you must write a post showing it, together with the name of who has given it to you, and link them back.

Choose a minimum of 7 blogs (or more) that you find brilliant in their content or design. Show their names and links and leave them a comment informing they were prized with ‘Honest Weblog’.

List [if you can and/or dare] at least ten honest things about yourself. And then, pass it on.”


My Honest Weblog Award goes to:

Jenn

Michele

Karri

Kim

Heather


Now, to the list of 10 honest things about me:

1. I LOVE summertime...I miss summertime...I'm looking forward to summertime...

2. I love Pepsi.

3. Christmas is my favorite holiday.

4. One of my goals in life is to travel the world. I want to go everywhere. Whenever traveling to impoverished nations, I want to donate and volunteer to make a difference.

5. I am obsessed with photography. I am always trying to learn new techniques, learn about new equipment, enjoy capturing the moments and enjoying making people happy when I show them their pictures. I go to bed thinking about photography and wake up thinking about photography. Hopefully some day I will actually make money with it!

6. I think I have an unhealthy attachment to people's blogs and the internet! ;)

7. We went way out on a limb last year to fulfill one of our big life dreams, to live in the country on acreage so our children could grow up in a more similar fashion to our upbringing. (Small community, slower pace, etc) We are soooo happy everyday with our decision, and are so thankful we were able to achieve that dream for us and our children. Most days I feel like beating my head against the wall about the condition of our "fixer upper", though, and can't wait for the remodeling to be finished! That being said, I don't regret our decision at all.

8. I love people, and making people happy.

9. My grandparents are my heros.

10. I am so thankful for every day. I feel so blessed with a wonderful husband, adorable daughters, lovable family and amazing friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's not very often I am mentioned in your blogs, but I don't take it to heart. I know that blogging, photography, and your little girls are very important to you. I make sure not to interrupt what you have going for you and hope that you go far with your photography dreams. I must say though, I am glad to see that I am still your "Wonderful Husband", as mentioned. I love you and everything that you stand for. Happy Blogging! ;-) (o\/o)