Sunday, November 09, 2008

My New Adventure!


Okay, so I finally did it! I took the plunge and started my own photography business! I'm very excited and even more nervous. I am a perfectionist, so I always feel that everything isn't perfect yet, so I'm not ready. What I've realized is that nothing is ever perfect, and the only way it's going to get better is just to move forward with it, dive in and go for it! For right now, I just have a blog to show my photography, but hope to have a website soon. I think I'm going to use photography revenue to pay for it, rather than just make one now and eat the expense. Thanks to all the people who have allowed me to use them as guinea pigs, and to those who have been so supportive and encouraging for me to do this! Check it out at lifestylephoto.blogspot.com. Here we go!

No comments: