Friday, December 19, 2008

Snow at our house







I have always been in love with where we live. Each season has had such beauty with it, with the amazing flower blossoms in the Spring to the endless green fields and trees to provide shade in the Summer and the brilliant color of all of our fall leaves in the Autumn. Usually, in my opinion, the winter has the least to offer. This week has proven me wrong. I can't stop staring out all of our windows, all day long! I am so thankful that we went out on a limb and moved to our new house last year. It is so beautiful and peaceful out here, especially this week. We have around 4 inches of snow right now. The kids are loving it and we've been playing outside a lot since we haven't had school. I wonder, will we actually have a white Christmas?

3 comments:

The Wilbur's said...

It looks so peaceful and still! Beautiful! I need to get my camera out and take some pics and I am need to update my blog badly!! Hope your having fun.

The Dunham's said...

Becca
What a beautiful family and home. Your girls are precious. I'm sad I've miss out on getting to know them, and spending time with you and Scott. Maybe someday we will be closer. Beautiful photography! Happy New Year! Kim

Emma said...

Thanks you guys!